Tuesday, January 16, 2007

difficult...

It is difficult sometimes, the struggle between choosing what is right, and what is wanted. And I do not like how often I seem to find myself on the wrong side of the struggle.

I'm quite delinquent in updating this blog lately, but oh well- I think that it must have something to do with not being in school and on a schedule like that entails...
On the school front, I intend to be in the massage therapy program at CVTC this coming fall- if they'll let me in, that is... And regardless, I believe I am intending to move to Eau Claire this spring/summer, get out on my own a bit, find a social life again, and be able to enjoy the privilege and ability to go to Jacob's Well for church as a MEMBER, instead of just a college student going part of the time.
And.. right now I'm working as a CNA... I just put in an application to work at the Cottage coffee shop as well... I don't know if they'll be needing me, if they'll want to hire me or not, or anything... but I've filled out and turned in the application, because I know I'd enjoy the work there. :)

Well, that's about all I am going to write in this update for now.

Talk to you later!
Danette

No comments: