Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy new year...

This year has been SO full of everything... or rather, the last TWO years. A year ago today, I was home on Christmas break between semesters at UWEC. Between January '05, when I was a home-schooled high-school senior... to January '07... where I'm a CNA and dating (albeit too much long distance in my opinion- one of us needs to move closer!) my prince, Eric!... The changes in my life just seem so huge... and it's almost more than should rightly be able to fit into such a time frame... I'm nineteen as of Saturday... so 363 more days to go, and I'll be... (weird!!) 20? Though that's about a year.... it doesn't seem like a very long time... it reminds me how much I need to value my time, and work to make each day worth it... No wasting time!

December 28th, Eric arrived. I've been enjoying every minute of being with him again... and I am NOT looking forward to the fact that in 10 more days, (Jan. 11th,) he has to go back to school again... I know I will miss him so much!

I'm thinking of finding a missions trip idea to go on... curious... maybe the Karanda mission hospital?

Well, I need to get to sleep!
talk to you later...
~Danette

No comments: