Wednesday, October 11, 2006

late-night musings...

Sitting here... I should really be in bed but I'm not... I am trying to come up with something else to write... something to share about my life. It's good exercise for me in writing, in a way... because it gets me into practice of putting what all is in my head, into words that I can write down... or alternatively, tell to the person who needs or wants to hear them.

Lately I've been wasting a lot of time. I've been spending it selfishly, not thinking or caring enough about my siblings desires, or my parents', to have me interacting with them a lot. I've been kind of almost treating my bedroom as a dorm room type thing... where I live here.... and spend my time here... and not downstairs with a most of the rest of my family. It's kind of stupid. And I need to change that. But it's so... easy. And without schoolwork to do right now- hanging out downstairs while my siblings are doing school stuff... it isn't a lot of fun. Kind of boring. I end up wandering around doing nothing, or doing little bits of something that aren't all that significant... Until I get a phone call. Or a message on Google Talk... Or an email. Or I think of checking/updating my blog. Or, as of late, I waste time playing with this one online strategy game thing- called Survival Guide. I'll admit... I never would have really started playing the thing in the first place if it wasn't that Eric liked it... but it's kind of... grown on me, and is kind of fun... though for that matter, the REASON it's fun, is that it's a competition... a challenge... something I don't have a LOT of in my life right now.

I need to get some action into my days... Starting tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to bed.

:)

No comments: