Monday, October 09, 2006

Graduated...

I am now officially done with my CNA course... I graduated October 5th, from the WITC CNA program. Now all I have left is my Promissor test... and finding a job. That shouldn't be too hard though, because there were about five or six CNA positions in one of the newspapers the other day... some of them sounded kind of neat.

I am really excited that I know what I'm doing... that I am able to say "I know what I'm doing now"... and in January, I will know what my plans and schedules are. Today I sent my Promissor application in, along with the $100 test fee... (ouch!) Now I just have to wait for them to get back to me and tell me when my test is.

I am bored right now... Don't want to go to bed... but don't have anything I want to DO, either...
:)

oh well.

No comments: