Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hmm.

Well, after some communication... I think my future is looking a little more put together... I have decided fairly surely what I am doing in January... and it will be the same thing I am doing after I get my CNA... working. Working, saving money, working, spending money when I need to, working, saving money, working, having fun and socializing, working, missing Eric, working, talking to him on the phone... :) Getting the picture? I will find some good scholarly books to read as well- maybe some things I can learn from, without them being too dry and boring... And definitely some more Terry Pratchett.
A big weight has fallen from me, having learned that my parents are not going to be disappointed with me if I don't go back to school in January... The choice to stay out of school for now has been in my mind for awhile... and while I do want more education eventually, January is not really the right timing for it. So I will work. And I will wait... though probably impatiently... for what comes next... I do know what I hope is coming next... though I shall try not to plan for it until I know for certain... :)

Things are looking up...
~Danette

No comments: