Thursday, May 25, 2006

It's coming....


I am excited and nervous about my trip out to CA... Excited, because it is going to be an awesome experience for me.... and nervous, because I have no idea what the summer will bring.... who will I meet? What will I do, exactly?
I know what's on my job description... but what will transpire for me this summer? It is definitely going to be quite an experience....


I don't know what will happen, but whatever happens will be good.-- because everything works together for good... no matter how nasty the circumstances, how unpleasant the tasks at hand, or how disappointing an outcome is... God uses it all for his glory... and I am SO glad- I can't mess his plan up- because it's bigger than me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I am thrilled you get to spend your summer in CA! I don't know how I am going to survive at home but I am hoping that once my job starts I will enjoy home more.