Friday, May 19, 2006

home...

Yeah.. I got home now. and I am glad. Glad to be done with school for the summer... glad to be going to camp in a little while, glad that I get to go back to school in the fall.. glad that some of my friends are still going to be in OR 2W next semester with me... and just overall, glad for a break!
I arrived last night at around eight thirty... then I played a lot of games of Dutch Blitz, against my sisters, (and lost... except for twice or so...) had lots of fun, munched on some snack mix, and talked in the dark with my sister for awhile before we went to bed. Today we played MORE Dutch Blitz, planted some seeds in the garden, and lazed about my house, (heh- I just looked it up to see if "lazed" was a word...) doing nothing much, other than looking through my things and attempting to put them into order a bit... made a lot of progress, by the way!

I have also been thinking about my preparations for camp- figuring out what I have to pack, what I need to bring, (waiting for a packet from the camp, still... hope I get it soon!) etc... Camp's coming up soon... I leave on June 6! and I still have SO much to do... and it just seems to be coming so very soon... I don't want camp to come as soon as it is- but I am excited that it is coming, just the same.
I am also slightly less disappointed about the fact that I have to be in CA for 10 days after camp is over, because I have been succeeding, I believe, in talking my sister Brita into coming out to CA for her birthday, which is right after camp ends.. .and spending that last week with me... :-) that would be a lot of fun...

So many things have been happening... and it is now time for me to sleep... or rather, my sister wants to turn off the light... :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so behind in my blog reading!
Good for you with your grades! :) I didn't do as well as I hoped, I ended up with 3 A's, an A-, and 2 B+'s.
I forge to give you invisible children back!!!! Where can I send it to?
Have fun in CA :)