Saturday, May 13, 2006

Almost there.

Finals are two days away... Five days from now, I will be done with them entirely. My schedule is as follows...

  • Monday, 8AM: ENGL 225 final- and BREAKFAST! my teacher's bringing breakfast! (can you tell I am actually looking FORWARD to this?) (cumulative- vocabulary)
  • Monday, 10AM: CSD 378 "final"- we meet because we have to... but we had our final test this past Thursday. (was cumulative)
  • Monday, 1:30PM: MUSI 108 "proficiency"- piano proficiency- takes a grand total of: 10 minutes. (cumulative)
  • Monday, 7PM: ANTH 315-not final... final time, and the time when I have to turn in a paper to my teacher.
  • Wednesday, 3PM: ENGL 125 final- what fun... cumulative Grammar....
  • Wednesday, 7PM: BIO 196 final- non-cumulative, nutrition.
Lovely... after this I am done- except that Thursday, I have to work... from 9AM to 2PM, on Thursday... I wish I didn't... but oh well. I get paid for it.

The cafeteria has opened for breakfast... so I am going to go and eat some food.

~Danette

No comments: