Friday, April 28, 2006

ten words beginning with H.... (this is a link)

This post is in reply to something that my friend Sarah had on her Xanga... She gave me a letter to come up with things that started with it... can you guess what letter I have?


1. Home- where I have lived my whole life. Full of learning,growing, fun, family, and... school.
2. Hanne- my youngest sister, who is quickly getting to be not-so-young- she's 14.
3. Homework- that thing that public-school kids had to do in highschool, that was a foreign concept to me, but now that I am in college, I've gotten very well acquainted with it....
4. Hot- the weather in the summer.... and sometimes in the spring.
5. Huh?- what I say sometimes, when one of my friends tries to say something to me in French....
6. Hello- what it's nice to hear when I walk across campus... when people I know say hi, it makes me feel happy...
7. Heaven- The place where a mansion is being prepared for me.... :-) and I will be in the presence of God.
8. Humility- a virtue that I don't always have...but I'm working on it. :-)
9. Horrifying- what it is to realize at 11:30 at night, that I have a paper due at 8AM, AND a vocabulary quiz... (which I end up getting A's on both, but... it's still horrifying...)
10. Human- What I am; it makes me fallible, but it also gives me the quality of being made in the image of God..... and as such, it also reminds me that I need to show those around me whose image it is...

No comments: