Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Spring!!!!

Spring has arrived, and finally has brought with it, warm weather, and beautiful sunshine! I so enjoy this weather. The only problem I have is that I am just sure that next week or the week after, it shall ruin everything and snow again.....

For now though, the weather is stunningly beautiful. It is the perfect temperature outside... it almost makes me want to go wading or canoeing....

If only the ground would dry out so I could sit on it.......


Another thing I like about spring, is that it means summer is coming... and Fall! I like Fall the best, because it has "spring" temperatures, but a bit drier, and less muddy.. and oh... the leaves. I love fall leaves. Especially around my house. They are beautiful here in the Fall.

Now- I know... that was an awful lot of rambling about the weather.... :-)


I suppose I could ramble about passive and active voice in English... as that is what I have a quiz on next hour....

~Danette

No comments: