Sunday, February 05, 2006

time flies....

Wow... it is February... surprising... to think that four months more... and a whole year will have passed since I graduated.... creepy. I don't want to grow up yet.... four more months.... and I will be 18-1/2.... lol

college is busy... too much homework... that I don't want to do.... but must..... too many 3 credit classes....

too many credits, for that matter... and I am still not quite sure what I am goint to do with my life.....



I just wish God would send me a memo with the instructions for my life!


I went to Jacob's Well for church today. It was awesome. The message was about God's holiness... and what "Holy" means.... separate... different.. special...good. that was the definition.


wow. "I stand, in awe, of you!"....


Holy holy, is the Lord almighty... Holy Holy is He....


~Danette

No comments: