Thursday, February 09, 2006

La La La La...

Hmm... I am bored... I am NOT doing homework tonight.. I have all day tomorrow for that! and so I am waiting... hoping someone will send me an email, so that I can answer it... or that they will send me an Instant Message... or that they will call me on my phone for some odd reason late at night... (before 11!) or...something! Even that someone from down the hall would knock on my door and ask me to join their fun! So anyway... here I sit... and I am even waiting for the mail tomorrow... that hopefully my new Message bible will have come..... if it doesn't, I am going to start wondering... I ordered it straight from the publisher... so it should be able to come fairly decently...

hmm....

still waiting.....

~Dani

1 comment:

Grumpie said...

Dani -
Don't wait! Go out and grab the world and enjoy it. Waiting makes prunes, raisins, and old maids.