Friday, February 24, 2006

Thankfulness...

Today has been... amazing. The past few days, actually... I just feel... so close to God. I keep thinking of him- for some reason, that didn't seem to happen as often as it should have, in the past... but today... I just keep finding things to praise and thank Him for... no matter how small... like how pretty the melting snow looks... and how he gave me green lights on the way to Starbucks today... and how he was teaching me patience by giving me red lights.... and.... I was crying on my way to starbucks... as I prayed... and just felt... so close... and in awe of God...

Today has just been amazing. That's it. Closeness is amazing... "What is man that thou are mindful of him..." amazing.


The song really seems to fit right now...

You are beautiful beyond description,
Too marvelous for words,
Too wonderful for comprehension,
Like nothing ever seen or heard.
Who can grasp Your infinite wisdom?
Who can fathom the depths of Your love?
You are beautiful beyond description,
Majesty enthroned above.

And I stand, I stand in awe of You.
Lord I stand, I stand in awe of You.
Holy God, to whom all praise is due,
I stand in awe of You

Just felt like sharing that...

No comments: