Thursday, February 23, 2006

God is so...

Amazing. As of late, I have really been "re-learning" about how God cares about us....

You know how it matters when you do little things for people, or say thank-you for them?

It's the same with God. I have been really amazed these last few days, the "little" things that God has worked out for me- like letting me get off of work an hour early yesterday, so I could have time before my class... and letting everything work out in the way that I studied, so that I had studied the right things, and got an A on my test... Just the little things... and like Him giving me time in-between classes so that I can do my devotions...
I have just been overwhelmed, with the desire to say "Thank you" more... He doesn't hear it enough from us, nor does he see us demonstrate our thankfulness as often as we should... Just the mere fact I am alive is worth thanking him for... but how often do I do that?

Standing in Awe....

~Danette

1 comment:

Amy Pearson Photography said...

Sounds like there are some good things going on "back east." Love you, girl!