Monday, January 30, 2006

one week down.... 15 to go...

Hmm.. I have 1 week less school, until summer.... Wow, it is surprising how my classes just started heaping work on me on the first day....

my english classes have asked for the most... but I don't mind that much... it's mostly really easy stuff... like a paper 1-2 pages long, (double-spaced, of course..).... and a whole lot of writing out sentences and stating what kind of word "kind" is, in this sentence.... etc...

I have a super-easy english class on grammar and word usage... I aced that on my ACT... (a 34 out of 36??)

my other english class is on words, and vocabulary...

I also have a sign language class, a human nutrition class, a linguistics class, and a piano class. Everything has 3 credits, except for the piano class... it only has 2...

so I have 17 credits.... and most of them are easy... just a lot of actual time to do the homework...

and I don't have much time.... not to mention I have been wasting it... hmm....


~Danette

No comments: