Friday, January 27, 2006

major change...

I am talking about a change in my "major"... not only a major change in my life... but I am now officially a "Communication Science & Disorders" major.. I realized that the main draw I had towards the nursing program is that it's hard to get into...and that nursing is a good field...

but anyway, I am not a nursing major anymore!

I had also signed up for a music therapy class... (introduction to the field)... and after the first day, I could tell it sounded like too much work... so I dropped it, and replaced it with a class on English grammar and usage.... fun....

Ironically, I dropped a class that I didn't like, and replaced it with an English class- where I will have to DO something I don't like- diagram sentences.... hah.... the one part of english I have a dislike of... diagraphobia...?

I have to go to bed now...
Danette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eh, it's okay. I changed my major after three years of a double major. Now thats nuts and crazy.