Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The old and the new

I am going back to school in the fall. I am looking forward to being back on campus.. the familiarity of walking down the wooden steps behind McPhee... of sitting in Davies and getting coffee at Jazzman's... and of going to classes. Taking notes. Inhaling the lovely fall air, and admiring the trees... taking pictures like mad when I look around and see how gorgeous everything is... once again feeling like I have the freedom to get up and drive off to wherever I want, whenever I want to- knowing I'll be responsible, but that I'm also responsible for MYSELF- instead of having my parents there trying to be responsible for me...

I also am looking forward to the new things... New friends, new experiences, new... everything. I might try to get involved in the gospel choir or something... and I'll be involved in Lighthouse Society again.. that will be sooo nice.. to be back.

And now... I should go work on my crocheting or my pharmacy tech stuff, or reading... because there are things to do. lol.

~Danette

No comments: