Wednesday, January 31, 2007

yay...

Yay... I heard back from the CVTC, and I now know that I have all of the requirements for their massage therapy program taken care of... except for the Healthcare Providers' CPR class... that I am enrolled for, and taking next Saturday... Feb. 10th. So.. .as soon as I turn in a transcript from THAT... I will be fully enrolled in my massage therapy program- starting in August. :)
And... I am excited about that. :)

So I guess the next thing for me to do is to decide WHEN I will be leaving to go down there... to Eau Claire. Because then I will have to start hunting for an apartment, or some sort of living accomodations... and a job. Perhaps as a CNA... and perhaps as something else more fun... and less stressful. Like... I don't know yet.. .By then I might have enough of my pharmacy technician work done to get a job with THAT...
:)

No comments: