Thursday, August 10, 2006

Done...

Well, after a long and interesting summer, I am done working at camp. Now I have about two weeks to spend at my aunt and uncle's house, before I fly home and get back to school. I love my aunt and uncle... especially since they were so willing to come and get me, (and Eric!) a few days early, and since they are so awesome as to let him come at all.. I thought that was kind of shocking, actually, that they invited him... it almost didn't feel.. "proper" as I'd expect it to be... though we are chaperoned for nearly all the time, so... :-)

I love the time I am getting to spend with Eric now without work... It's really really nice.

and I will miss it when I have to go home. But his cell phone came today... so I will be able to call and talk to him... :-) and he has my numbers. Yay.
Well, I have to go now... so ...

Lehitra'ot!
Danette

No comments: