Tuesday, July 25, 2006

hi...

Pray for me this week... I've had several issues come up in my life that I've had to deal with- one of the biggest of which, being that I need to learn to show more grace to others- I've been working really hard, and expecting everyone else to do everything I do, and expecting them to always measure up to my expectations... and it's been wrong.. all it's done is cause strife... so please pray that I will remember to show outwardly to others all of the grace and compassion that Christ gave to me to give them.

And thank God that he gave me Eric today- because he was a real blessing today, to have around amidst the conflict.

Still growing and changing...
Danette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know where you are coming from. God is teaching me a lot this summer too! I hope that you stay faithful with Him and I will be praying for you.