Tuesday, June 13, 2006

At camp at last...

Yesterday I arrived at camp. After unloading, Aunt Vicki and Uncle Gene took me to the store to get bug spray and nail polish remover.... and then we returned to camp... Aunt Vicki and Uncle Gene have a source of fresh flowers... and so when a truck came in loaded with flowers, I was sent to camp with a LOT of them.... But then, I went to my room, and discovered that I had no room for them, at all..... Too bad..... So I brought the flowers to the office ladies. They are enjoying them, I think... and I have an idea that they won't be forgetting my name any time soon... lol....
Then, last night, a few new friends talked me into going to a movie with them.... "X-Men....something".... It was pretty good... fun listening and participating in discussion about it afterwards..... :-)

Today I got to start working... All sorts of things to do- painting, moving boxes... cleaning the Malt shop before it opens today. Not nearly as bad cleaning it as when we cleaned the Canteen at home, though. :-)

Got to go...

~Danette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is camp!? Lifeguarding is GREAT! I want to see pictures :)