Saturday, May 13, 2006

icky.

I am being delinquent, and taking a quick break from studying.. I am going through all of my notes and things for a paper I have to write by Wednesday... ick. I guess I will get to write it mostly tonight, and then finish up tomorrow... wait- oh yeah- I have Tuesday, as well.. yay!
yuck. I have too much to do- a lot of articles to go through and read, and high-light things in, and then make notes of what I highlighted, and then put it all together in the paper... my essay question?

Why is the question of bilingual education for LEP (Limited English Proficiency) students such an emotional issue? What are the main arguments raised by proponents and opponents?

not that hard to reiterate for my teacher... but try to make me cite references for it? eew. And not being able to write in first-person voice? eeww again. I am glad that I still have time to write it...

Gotta get back to the paper- even if I don't want to... :-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sound's like a really interesting paper! I am glad you met my mom yesterday:)