Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring Break...

Spring break has begun, and I am loving it.

It's a little bit stressful, with my cousin here... but it's still home. :-)

And I am still glad that I don't have any classes until a week from tomorrow. :-D

Tomorrow I am going to Eau Claire to find material for a dress; I want to go to the Edge formal thing in April... and I need a dress.... so... :-)

yay... I am excited, because I have never had much in the way of fancy clothes.... (an example is, when I was going to leave for college, I basically had to buy a wardrobe.... and um... it's not very big.. ;-)

Pray for my cousin Rachel. And my parents. And me :-)

Things are just getting interesting....

1 comment:

Amy Pearson Photography said...

We're all over that one!

BTW, sorry I missed your call. My head is so plugged I can hardly hear/speak/breathe and all those other important things. I'll give you a ring back when it decides to leave me. :-)

Love you!