Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Creativity....

I feel like I should really be more creative... I need to write something. It's a pastime I enjoy... and now on Spring Break... I might actually have time for it.. :-D So... Let's see... What should I write about.....

hmm....




Anyone have suggestions?


I suppose I could just write a paper for when I get back to school.... but that's not FUN....

hmmm

And what should I do for my sign language presentation? Maybe I should go to the library and find a children's book to read/sign..... :-D


Ok.. I guess first of all, I will go dig out my stories i have already written.... so I can have them on my computer, to share with people..... and ooh.. I really must post my list of "you are a homeschooler if..." statements.. Those were fun.

Brain power time.. :-)

No comments: