Thursday, February 16, 2006

Busy....

School is busy. That is the main theme I have seen so far. Nothing stops. Even on weekends there is more to do. No resting unless absolutely necessary. If I sleep in, I will miss a class. If I go to bed early, I run out of time to do assignments. I am not good at managing time. There is enough time in the day- just not enough time when I feel like doing home-work.

Tomorrow is Friday. I work for four hours in the morning, and in the afternoon, I do home-work. I will probably not have time to go to The Edge... sadly... because I have too much homework, and must get it done. I like going to The Edge.... but when I go, my homework-doing time ends much earlier than otherwise- at 5pm, or maybe 6. Usually at 5- then I get ready for dinner, eat, and go.

I got my new Message bible in the mail. It is pocket-sized, so I can carry it around with me in my back-pack. I like this, because it makes it easier to do my devotions. It is also refreshing to read the Message version, because of the way that things are expressed. It is cool.

~Danette

No comments: