Tuesday, December 06, 2005

college situations...

Things are confusing right now-

I just registered for classes for spring... and I am now officially befuddled. Both of my science classes, (anatomy and physiology, biochemistry) were full, and so I am officially behind, for my nursing major.
I am confused because I don't know what God wants me to do next- change my major, or just continue, a semester behind my schedule? Does He want me here at all? Does He want me to totally change the direction I am heading in?

I don't feel like I have been getting much input from Him... other than He letting my classes fill up... but then, He let me be able to get into my wellness courses... one was closed, but I wrote to the teacher- and she let me in... I have some fun classes going on... I kind of don't know what I want to do... I chose nursing basically for the point of choosing... I do not know what I would most like to do... other than probably find a husband, and raise a family... I would home-school... I even would consider taking in foster children, or adopting. But as far as a occupation? I think I will take a CNA class this coming summer.. then I can make more money in a job... then I suppose I could further my education slowly- from CNA to LPN to RN to BSN to MSN... to nurse midwife....

unless He doesn't want me to be involved in nursing.

I have no idea....



I will just pray. And think. And research.


maybe I should go on a missions trip this summer.... that could change things... I could go to NYC again....


~Danette Thompson

No comments: