Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Piano

Ahh.... The piano can fix anything.


Some people from my grandparents' church heard me playing the piano after the service. Enjoying it, the lady said, "Oh- you've GOT to play for church! You're really good."

"I can't", I replied. "I don't have a piano at home- and I can't get good enough to play at church, if I don't have a piano."
"You can borrow ours!... You've GOT to play for church!.... Right dear?" she added, to her husband. "Can't she borrow our piano?"

"Sure," her husband said. "We aren't using it."


So now, I have a Hamilton Console piano from the 1950's.... It is holding its tune quite well, and I am very happy, because I now have a PIANO. I missed having one.

yay... I feel tempted to go downstairs and play it... but being it's almost 11... I don't think I shall.

No comments: