Monday, October 10, 2005

College life

        

College life is a lot less interesting than I thought it would be. I go to school in the morning, go to my classes, do some homework, and come home. On Thursdays I am going to a bible study with a group called "edge" (www.edge.com ??? .org?? .net?? I need to do some research on "Great Commission Ministries" and find out how much I agree with them.

I seem to have too much to do, not enough time, and none of it is very exciting. The EDGE stuff is good.. and the church group is fun... but homework isn't that fun, and my classes are almost not long enough... especially my psychology- I always feel like the class was too short, when the teacher turns the lights back up, turns off the powerpoint, and says "See you Wednesday". I usually sit there for a second, as my brain figures out that the class is over.

Living with my grandparents has proved to be quite an experience. So far it has been a good one, over all. I am listening to a song on cd. "Who am I" by Casting Crowns. My pastor bought the cd (wow) and I like it a lot.

i have to go now.













No comments: